This summer, Pépé la Poule underwent a transformation. For those who came at the restaurant during July and August, you have probably already seen this change: we have a brand-new menu!
The idea was the create an ergonomic, aesthetic and friendly design. Easier to read and more graphic, this new menu has been thought to simplify your choice, and to bring you in our universe. You can for example know more about our chef Yu Masuda, discover some cooking tips, challenges, restaurant secrets… But also, new dishes!
Imagined by our chef and the cook team, 8 colorful new dishes will be prepared to make you discover new flavors:
- Pickles of octopus & vegetables with Sansho mustard sauce -
- Boiled Canadian pork, grilled pineapple, tomato & cucumber in Chinese soy sauce -
- Fried chicken hearts & vegetable in caramel fish sauce from Phu Quoc island -
- Pumpkin, Chayote & Chayote leaves in a Taiwanese soy sauce -
- Lentil, green peas, onion & tofu, spicy & sour soup -
- Homemade spinach Fettucine with vegetables in cream sauce -
- Spaghetti octopus, cherry tomatoes & snap beans -
- Chicken, green beans, lotus seeds & carrot Congee -
Pépé la Poule, Hanoi - 6th of September 2018
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope to see you very soon at Pépé la Poule!
Leave a Reply.